12.5 Acre Keenjhar Lake Land ideal for Cage or In-Pond Raceway System (IPRS),
Lake Farmhouse or Water Park
New Computerized Form VII – 2020 Through ADC Thatta Judicial Order
- Keenjhar Lake Land One
- 2.5 acres working area for raising bundhs, access, parking, residence, feed mill & storage, lab, equipment shed, filtration and aeration, 10 acres underwater.
- 10.00 acres or 40,500 m2 area net Lake size depth 12 ft. minimum. 10% maximum surface area say 4,000 m2.
- Fish Cages 5mx 5m x 2.5m (0.5 above) = 50m3 = 160 cages x 50 m3 = 8,000 m3 (10% of surface area)
- Minimum production per m2 depending on species = 20kg/m3/year x 8,000 m3 = 160,000 kg/year or over 150 acres production from conventional ponds
- In-Pond Raceway System (IPRS), 8 cells x 200 m3 each = 1600 m3 x 75 kg/m3/year = 120,000 kg/year
- In-Pond Raceway System (IPRS), 8 cells x 200 m3 each = 1600 m3 x 150 kg/m3/year = 240,000 kg/year
- Tilapia, Rohu, Grass Carp, Catfish, Snakehead, Pacu in IPRS
- Almost year round production using sustainable alternate methods to heat water during winter
- Alternate organic plant and animal feed production to reduce costs
- Keenjhar Lake Land One is situated adjacent to Kalri Baghar Feeder Canal and is very scenic and breathtakingly beautiful area, probably the best in Sindh